We have been in the home improvement and remodeling business for fifty years now and we couldn’t be more excited to share our experience with you this year. We want to help as many people as we can as we remodel their homes or create new living spaces. If you haven’t constructed a deck yet, you really should add that to your list of summer home improvement projects.
Here are 5 items you should consider when creating your amazing deck with us:
- Built-In Seating: You may be happy going from store to store searching for the perfect furniture for your new deck, but we recommend having some built-in seating installed as well. This seating can be situated around the perimeter of your deck and can be used as storage as well.
- Add a Focal Point: Every deck needs a focal point, including yours, and we have done some fabulous ones over the last five decades. Some of the ones that many of our clients want include fire pits, fireplaces, water fountains, and outdoor kitchens. We will work hard to find the one that will meet your needs now and in the future.
- Add a Phenomenal Outdoor Kitchen: You may not mind going in and out of your house to prepare meals when your deck is new, but after a while you will think differently. We recommend solving this issue now by incorporating a beautiful outdoor kitchen in this space. You can keep it simple with a grill and mini fridge or you can go all out with a full-size kitchen that has everything your indoor kitchen does.
- Add Some Shade: A pergola will help keep you out of the sun in the afternoon and if you attach curtains or flowing fabric to the sides, you can close them to keep the breeze away or create a more private moment.
- Add Color: Just because this is an outdoor space doesn’t mean that it needs to be boring and colorless! You can add pops of color with throw pillows, blankets, rugs, and even fragrant flowers.
Let us help you create an amazing deck this summer. You will love it once it has been completed and then you will wonder what took you so long to build one!